Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pathetic request for shop pics

'84 Flat-Four

1000 square foot, cement floor, 18 ft ceilings with loft for storage:grin:

Costs me a pretty penny in rent and insurance each month.

But you gotta spend money to make money.

I don't have a lift though, still working with jack stands and a creeper:rolleyes:

This is mine. I also have a 10x10 storage shed filled to the roof with parts and there is an attic in the garage also filled with subie parts. I am building an 8X24 addition onto the side to keep the 360 and various stuff in this summer. I also am planning to put a chain hoist in the ceiling for pulling engines to save the space it takes to store my engine hoist. I could have a lift, but I'd have to give up the attic storage in the garage.

Oh yeah, it's got propane heat in the winter and A/C in the summer.

wrxgarage009.jpg

wrxgarage010.jpg

wrxgarage011.jpg

wrxgarage005.jpg

o.k. I spent easter morning with 3 USMB windows open and have 9 pics in my album I'll try and posting some here.

Garage is a mess from the winter so I'm digging out , organizing, selling duplicates, etc.

There is a lot more stuff than is in the pics in the garage including 6 cars. Then there is sheetmetal, radiators, bumber covers, wheels, etc outside.

Ypipes and exhaust stuff in the rafters.

I have too much stuff!

Perhaps I'll take more pics when it gets cleaned up a bit.

Assuming that I get these pics to post properly.

First one shows the tarps I use to heat a corner of the 40x40 building.

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1029

part of the workbench mess:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1027

Some engines there are about a dozen or so here for parts:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1025

another lift and surroundings pic:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1022

More stuff:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1024

More stuff including the new cart that isn't loaded down yet:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1023

A small shelf of small parts. Two of many:

picture.php?albumid=126&pictureid=1028

If this gets too big or other issues I'll change it.

Never posted pics before.

This garage was really setup to work on my antique VW's but last year I didn't get much done to them. Was too busy working on Suby's. Gonna try and balance it out a little better this year. This is a hobby after all.

Hey - it looks like it worked!

I found some early 90's Legacy wheel centers/lug covers that I'm gonna Ebay. Duplicates(and more) of mirrors, cup holders, starters, alternators, AC compressors, perhaps coil pacs, even heads if worthwhile.

Most of what I have is 95 to 99. I do have some stray 92 Legacy, 2001 25 SOHC and just a Ypipe and intake from a 2003 Baja. If you need anything and are willing to part with a few bucks drop me a PM.

I also have some excellent condition 13" hubcaps from a 88 GL-10 on Ebay right now. They were apparently stored upside down in the car. Just learning the whole Ebay thing.

I have bought and sold from members here. I'm just getting so many parts that I need to thin the heard a little. Whatever money I get goes back into the garage/tools/etc. Otherwise I just keep the stuff on the shelf incase I end up needing it.

I definatley resemble that remark but it'll improve here shortly - for how long is the question.

I've got similar stashes of parts for air-cooled VW's as well. Complete interiors, chrome bumpers, etc.

Garages and sheds are NEVER big enough.

• 4 weeks later...