Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 Date and Location!

hey so who all is bringing what to live in for three days i got my tent trailor :) and just got a new hitch for my coupe custom from BOSS :) oh yeah this year is gonna be SWEET

This is what I slept in last year... here's a shot Austin caught of me napping after a half day of Subaru activities.

l_454d3c8c2e532f88c7f3edd734990962.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

We wanted to give you a quick update on happenings for the show.

We've got several activates in the works for this years show, some of them being:

A community fire pit on Saturday night. This will be held in a covered pavilion with picnic tables and a large controlled fire place.

We have also worked with the show grounds to be able to hold our mud pit in the grandstand arena, which will provide covered seating in the stands.

The Show grounds are located on the water, so there will be plenty of time available to get out and play on the river.

There is an event taking place near by at the Home Valley Park called the Bigfoot Bash and Bounty. This event includes Bigfoot Bounty with prizes, live music, and Bigfoot experts.

And, Of course, A show and Shine Saturday during the day, followed by trophies and a raffle in the evening.

We have arranged camping to be a flat fee of $10 for the weekend (weather you stay one night, or two)

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Thank you

West Coast Subaru Show Committee

Actually, I think that is a paved road- or if not, it is dirt- but beware- dont go rallying around too fast, there is traffic on those roads, including Forest Rangers (Police)! but those FS roads are public roads unless gated off (usually open unless closure due to snow/washout)

I have taken a few motorcycle trips on those roads recently, they are quite nice in that area :)

Actually, I think that is a paved road- or if not, it is dirt- but beware- dont go rallying around too fast, there is traffic on those roads, including Forest Rangers (Police)! but those FS roads are public roads unless gated off (usually open unless closure due to snow/washout)

I have taken a few motorcycle trips on those roads recently, they are quite nice in that area :)

Might be closed due to fire hazard.