Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FOUND! 1983 ea81 turbo coupe at junkyard

Hey guys, swung by the Tigard u-pull-it today to grab some stuff for my ea82 wagon, but on the way in found a curious little guy behind the fences, not down into the main yard yet...

It was behind the fence, so I couldn't get a good look at it, but on the window it was written that it was an 83, and I noticed the trunk had a "turbo" emblem.

I snapped a few pics with my cell phone, they aren't great, and I couldn't see the engine at all...there was some rust around on the body, and it was missing one of the back mudflaps, and some of the tires were flat I believe. I know nothing else about it, but figured someone on here might take enough interest to give the u pull it a call or head out there and check it out.

Hope this helps someone!

16i9lw6.jpg

dpuyi0.jpg

2qassw2.jpg

Gonna be blue interior. All the silver ones are that I have ever seen.

Those little weird badges on the side are requested if you have time to go pull them when the yard is done processing the car. The ones behind the rear quarter windows.

Id also love the lower half of the door panels if they are blue and have speaker cutouts in them along with the brackets for the door speakers themselves not the speakers though. Gladly pay you something for your time if requested as well.

I'll see what I can see about getting out and doing anything myself, I work this Monday through Friday...I don't really know what it means when the cars are still up behind the fences, or how long it will take until I would have access to it.

I was more posting for someone local who would have interest in going and buying the whole thing as a parts car or something,

But, potentially I could be able to get out and take some parts and ship them out...

I would have to look into it, give the yard a call I suppose.

I'll see what I can see about getting out and doing anything myself, I work this Monday through Friday...I don't really know what it means when the cars are still up behind the fences, or how long it will take until I would have access to it.

I was more posting for someone local who would have interest in going and buying the whole thing as a parts car or something,

But, potentially I could be able to get out and take some parts and ship them out...

I would have to look into it, give the yard a call I suppose.

If you do start pulling parts for people, I would like the cross shaped emblem on the side of the car towards the rear, under the quarter panel window, one on my car is broken. If you can get both that would be appreciated.