Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Bserk

Exhaust parts for 'vintage' cars

Anyone know a good on-line site for exhaust system parts for older cars? Ive been Googling tonight and found one possibility, but they seem to be few and far between... Unless you get model-specific, and have a popular old car, there isnt a lot out there. I thought my local exhaust shops could help me out, but they have no listings or 'cards' for their bending equipment for my car (68 Fairlane Conv, 302, single exhaust) I need the front pipes, crossovers, etc, and in my head Mustang stuff must be the same or real close, but no one will confirm that and I dont want to order a bunch of stuff that wont fit. Just thought I'd take a stab in the dark.. ya never know who has a good line on a place.

Fairlane, Torino, Cyclone, Montego were all the same basic body during that time.

Info gleened from doing a google search....

Cougar, Mustang shared the same basic body. I know that from helping a friend restore his '68 Cougar XR7. Nice ride....

There was a place not too long ago featured on spike tv or in my magazines (or both) that remanufactured original exhausts. Im not sure of the name but they are out there and probably have an exhaust for your car.