Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lift kits

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will need longer brake lines and new shocks I can make you the lift for 600 but those are extra things you will need I can pick them up for you but thats a little extra I also just started making new front stabilizer bars Ill post them up soon I broke mine so I have made new double strength ones lol let me know what you want to do I can start making it right away.....

Its for a 86 brat

Hey, I'm making a 4 inch kit and i saw that earlier in the thread you said the strut towers had to be at a 30* angle for an EA82? sounds like alot just wonderin if thats right or if the angle differs in response to the amount of lift? thanks, jack.

15 degrees on top and on bottom it equals out to 30 degrees it is the perfect setup for 4 inch

Hey, I'm making a 4 inch kit and i saw that earlier in the thread you said the strut towers had to be at a 30* angle for an EA82? sounds like alot just wonderin if thats right or if the angle differs in response to the amount of lift? thanks, jack.

• 2 weeks later...

I would only go with 27 inch with the stock motor you can get a 29 under it but with 14 inch rims only one tire is available at 28 inches tall and that is the bfg all terrain anyways um for a 4 inch install will be 450 I do not charge to install but it will take 2 days to install with a 6 inch it will be 600 anything else let me know

Mike

How big of tires can I fit with a 4 inch and 6 inch lift with 14 inch wheels? How much to buy the lift nad have you install it if I bring it to you and how long would it take you to install it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently, Michael is not able to back up the products he sells. The kit I ordered in early March, and received, did not have all the proper pieces it was supposed to have. I have been quite patient, but I am quickly losing patience for not having what I ordered and paid for. I've sent PMs and email in the past, and still don't have everything I ordered.

Consider this a bad review from an unhappy customer. I would not order anything from him again. It has been 3 months since I first ordered the kit, and I still am without all the appropriate pieces. Which means I have a kit I can't use, since it requires everything to work. And if I paid for it, I damn sure want it.

Apparently, Michael is not able to back up the products he sells. The kit I ordered in early March, and received, did not have all the proper pieces it was supposed to have. I have been quite patient, but I am quickly losing patience for not having what I ordered and paid for. I've sent PMs and email in the past, and still don't have everything I ordered.

Consider this a bad review from an unhappy customer. I would not order anything from him again. It has been 3 months since I first ordered the kit, and I still am without all the appropriate pieces. Which means I have a kit I can't use, since it requires everything to work. And if I paid for it, I damn sure want it.

Man, that's a bad deal...sorry to hear about that...

I wasnt exactly thrilled about the quality of the kit I got. The welds were barely better than bird-************ welds. I had to reweld the strut blocks I purchased from him. Serious safety issue there.

I wasnt going to say anything, but maybe a touch of negative feedback will wake him up a bit to fill his orders and bring the quality control up a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...