Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lift kits

Also making custom headlights for and subie and body armor whatever you want done or any ideas shoot them at me Im totally for it Im working on taillight guards and finishing off the bumper on my car and working on a brace between the subframe for others interested

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started a lift for a 97 impreza outback sport. I got one suspension spacer on and realized I needed help! Do I need to drop the engine and other components? and how much if I'm putting in 3" suspension spacers? PLEASE HELP! MU SUBI NEEDS CLEARANCE!:-\

• 2 weeks later...

You are going with 3 inches you have to drop the subframe to

I just started a lift for a 97 impreza outback sport. I got one suspension spacer on and realized I needed help! Do I need to drop the engine and other components? and how much if I'm putting in 3" suspension spacers? PLEASE HELP! MU SUBI NEEDS CLEARANCE!:-\

I finally found another job! so i should have some money to spare in around 2-3 months or so. After i pay people back who i owe money to And get my bills taken care of. I also have to get my truck up and running, but that shouldn't be too long. But ill need a 4 inch ea81 wagon lift when i get one.

Thanks,

Ryan

• 1 month later...