Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
michael appel

Lift kits

whos ready for a lift

Oh oh oh me! how much for a 4 inch EA82 lift with steering extension shipped to 98596? vs how much if I come get it I guess your only an hour and a half south of me.

450 shipped and 400 if you come get it

take me a week to make

Oh oh oh me! how much for a 4 inch EA82 lift with steering extension shipped to 98596? vs how much if I come get it I guess your only an hour and a half south of me.

sweet, you need the cash up front? payday is Thursday (Feb 17th) but my next day off when I could come pick it up isn't until Saturday (Feb 19th). Any chance you can have one ready?

Ill have it done you come get it Lol Wednesday it will be done Saturday it will be ready.

sweet, you need the cash up front? payday is Thursday (Feb 17th) but my next day off when I could come pick it up isn't until Saturday (Feb 19th). Any chance you can have one ready?

Sweet! Know anywhere/anyone I could pick up a EA82 FI fuel pump while I'm down there? I'm having a heck of a time tracking one down up here.

Ill grab you one no prob dont know how much they are I will look I think its 30 40 dollars

sweet!

SoobNoob here. I have a 94 legacy wagon, and I need to get 'er off the ground. Looks like something my grandma would drive. I've been thinking about doing the forester strut lift. I want to get as high as I can get without having to wongleflute around with too much. What are my options?

I have a 2 inch bolt on the top of the strut lift a four inch with little work of dropping subframe and a steering extension

would like to make a six noone else is hehehe

SoobNoob here. I have a 94 legacy wagon, and I need to get 'er off the ground. Looks like something my grandma would drive. I've been thinking about doing the forester strut lift. I want to get as high as I can get without having to wongleflute around with too much. What are my options?

Heres what I have been thinking about doing to my 94 legacy wagon: OB struts/springs up front, forester on the back(kill the buttsag) with your 2" spacers on top. Would I have to add any steering linkage or do any dicking with anything else?

No just adding the strut tops will be fine

Heres what I have been thinking about doing to my 94 legacy wagon: OB struts/springs up front, forester on the back(kill the buttsag) with your 2" spacers on top. Would I have to add any steering linkage or do any dicking with anything else?