Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
michael appel

Lift kits

Also making custom headlights for and subie and body armor whatever you want done or any ideas shoot them at me Im totally for it Im working on taillight guards and finishing off the bumper on my car and working on a brace between the subframe for others interested

im definitely interested in a 4 inch for my 82 ea81, i should definitely be able to buy it sometime this summer. how much to ship to 98801?

also, what exactly would i need to do for the steering?

I just started a lift for a 97 impreza outback sport. I got one suspension spacer on and realized I needed help! Do I need to drop the engine and other components? and how much if I'm putting in 3" suspension spacers? PLEASE HELP! MU SUBI NEEDS CLEARANCE!:-\

You are going with 3 inches you have to drop the subframe to

I just started a lift for a 97 impreza outback sport. I got one suspension spacer on and realized I needed help! Do I need to drop the engine and other components? and how much if I'm putting in 3" suspension spacers? PLEASE HELP! MU SUBI NEEDS CLEARANCE!:-\

pictures and instructions because I took pics to 4inch is a little hard but 5 is really a challenge.

Do the instructions include how to modify the shift linkage ?

I finally found another job! so i should have some money to spare in around 2-3 months or so. After i pay people back who i owe money to And get my bills taken care of. I also have to get my truck up and running, but that shouldn't be too long. But ill need a 4 inch ea81 wagon lift when i get one.

Thanks,

Ryan