Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Window regulator interchange

Can anyone tell me if a front passenger window regulator out of a 74' DL 4 door will fit my 73' coupe. The yards interchange (hollander) says it will, but I have my doubts. I would hate to buy it and have it shipped only to find out it does not fit.

Thanks, Mark

Can anyone tell me if a front passenger window regulator out of a 74' DL 4 door will fit my 73' coupe. The yards interchange (hollander) says it will, but I have my doubts. I would hate to buy it and have it shipped only to find out it does not fit.

Thanks, Mark

Just checked the parts manual, the part numbers are the same for the 4-door and 2-door. Go ahead and by them.

Is that 74 being parted out?

Thanks Steve! Yes, the 74' 4 door is being parted. It's at a wrecker. They also supposedly have some EA71's. I will check again tomorrow when I order my parts from them. May be an option if they will ship Greyhound, as they are out of state. (If they are reasonable on price)

Mark

Edited by Datsunrides
more info

Thanks Steve! Yes, the 74' 4 door is being parted. It's at a wrecker. They also supposedly have some EA71's. I will check again tomorrow when I order my parts from them. May be an option if they will ship Greyhound, as they are out of state. (If they are reasonable on price)

Mark

Find out if they have the 1400 heads too.