Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want something custom for your old school subie? Talk to the BOSS!

Hey ya'll, guess its about time I post this up in here.

If you are looking for something custom, beefy, durable, and/or stylish for your Subaru, off-road or road-warrior, chances are I can make it.

BOSS (Bill Omlin Subaru Specialties) is the name I will now be building my subaru parts under. Current products include my Bill Omlin Monster Lifts as well as my EA82 power steering pump kit for EA81 engines, as well as custom fab work, such as bumpers, roof racks, skid plates, light bars, frame bracing, you name it, I can probably make it.

I soon hope to be set up to make EJ adapters, hub bolt pattern adapters (i.e., 4x140mm to 5 on 5.5", etc...), EJ lift kits 4" and up, as well as other neat and useful parts to customize your offroader, beef up your street beast, or make your custom motor swap go a lot easier.

Everything I make is hand-fabricated by me and me alone, so sometimes it takes a while for somethings to get made, but I hope to be all jigged up for my lifts very shortly. My lifts are the strongest on the market, and at an affordable price.

I can also do other modifications and custom installs, and I am open to trades and willing to negotiate.

I will have pics up soon of some of my work, if you like what you see, give me a call at (509) 391-5903 or leave me a Private Message. We can work out a deal. Soon I should have a website set up, but Im just getting started right now. Thanks!

-Bill

One of my innovations... This kit allows the use of an EA82 power steering pump on an EA81 engine. Perfect if you have swapped an EA81 into your 3rd gen offroad car and want your power steering back, or if you have everything you need to put power steering in your Gen 2 except the pump. Its designed to work perfectly with Weber carb conversions and SPFI swaps. Comes with everything seen here

05-16-09_1140.jpg

installed on a motor

05-10-09_1500.jpg

Price is $60 plus shipping, but Ill waive shipping if you send me back your non-AC EA81 alternator bracket and the little round spacer that goes with it.

-Bill

I can also do custom stuff. Here is a project of mine, Ive reinforced the front end with 3/16" diamond plate and 3/16" angle iron. This is a work in progress, its a 4" lifted wagon with a lot of custom stuff, but what I am sayin s if you can dream it, I can probably build it for your rig

02-05-09_2027.jpg

Also, if you would like to let me use your rig for a testbed for a new part or custom work, I can make great deals :brow:

-Bill

i dont want to talk to the boss, I will just get more work.

but.

I am interested in:

Roll bar for 85 Brat that has intact jumpseats/belts, etc. need to clear a high topper.

Roobar/deer guard for a 99 outback-one deer hit is enough on that car.

something with tubular steel that doesn't look pickup sized.

hmmm.