Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Harbor Freight shipping is always horendous

idosubaru

Be warned and plan ahead.

Shipped July 21 - Delivery on August 3rd. Luckily it's nothing I need but man TWO WEEKS!?!?! Are you serious? And it's been like this every single time I've ordered - multiple weeks for delivery.

I totally dig what a great fit it is to actually have a tool that I normally wouldn't buy because I would only use it once or twice but that's pathetic for a company with their kind of exposure.

Hey Gary.

They opened a store near me a year or so ago. 20-30? miles away in a bunch of annoying traffic behind a mall in a strip mall. I go every 6 months it seems. Have a front bearing service kit to return this week or loose 100 bucks.

If you currently need anything (that they may actually have in stock) I'd be willing to pick it up and ship it to you.

Don't get it confused with quality(but we all knew that) but it is affordable. For occasional use stuff and expendables it's not bad.

Thanks for the offer Dave, luckily I don't need anything. Yeah I have a disc brake kit that was a total POS, it broke the first time I used it and I hardly put any strain on it. Amazing how easily it broke, everything else has been useable though the picks are a little weak.

funny the shipping on my harbor freight order wasnt that bad ~5 biz. days

got a 18v cordless impact gun ( change tires @ autocross when i get a set of auto cross wheels ) and an oil pressure gauge <- $20 and it has a remote sending unit