Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finding Body parts

SO i have been looking around to find some front fenders for my 90 loyale wagon. I went to the local junk yards and had no luck finding a good set or pulling any. So i checked eBay, no luck, the classifieds here, no luck, and just starting to contemplate taking some serious action to get rid of rust! zzz But that wouldn't look very good, but at least better than rust.

Any pointers towards a good source for fenders? And at the same time, i need opinions on how to fix holes on the rear pannel behind the rear wheels. Rust is eating my car alive! Its a wheeler so i dont mind rough jobs to fix it. Get some sheets of metal and rivit it over? Use some kind of glue to make it weather proof? Thanks!

Hey,

Rock/Auto, $52.00 aftermarket front fender...but shipping might make you cringe.

I checked with a guy I bought 4 NOS fenders from, he's out.

You didn't ask but, rocker panels and fender arches were listed yesterday with ebay. Aftermarket.

That's all I got for you. hth

Doug

Hi,

Here's one:http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p4634.m38.l1313&_nkw=rear+wheel+repair+panel+loyale&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Two:http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Lake-Erie-Trading-Post__W0QQ_sidZ99783440?_nkw=subaru+loyale&submit=Search&LH_TitleDesc=1

No rear panels but they're easier to fabricate.

YW,

Doug

A Subaru you don't recognize with round headlights sounds perilously close to a 360. Did you happen to notice if the Brat with t tops was a first gen? I need fenders and a tail light.

As for later model EA's, have you checked out the Tear a Part in SLC? I saw several later EAs both there and at Pick n Pull.

A Subaru you don't recognize with round headlights sounds perilously close to a 360. Did you happen to notice if the Brat with t tops was a first gen? I need fenders and a tail light.

As for later model EA's, have you checked out the Tear a Part in SLC? I saw several later EAs both there and at Pick n Pull.

Gen 1 Brats didnt come with T-Tops.

Also, all of Gen 1 Subaru's had round headlights till 82 I believe.

"How did you come across them? Maybe there are more parts i need just hiding? :banana:"

Hi,

A regular e-mail notice is how I learned of those panels. BTW, JC Whitney has some too.

Well...parts are out there, what do you need? As you can see, folks here can and will help you out.

Doug

I just got barked at:)

I have a decent set of front fenders from a 91 loyale wagon. I'd be happy with $40 for the pair, but the shipping charges from CT to ? will probably cost more than finding a whole parts car in yor area. Look in your local area more.