Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bumpers, She's mean now!

Soobme

I haven't had a chance to put the spacer plate on, the bolts are too short, like a quarter of an inch. i have intake bolts that will take care of that though, i have an axle problem that is taking precidence.

Amanda

I will get a new sticker pick, just as soon as i get the new stickers on the car, when it gets above freezing.

..where is dey is? Sounding like its out near GD....gotta have one.I mean two....damn I'd get 2 sets if I had the dough right now.I really don't want to have another deer waste another wagon.Especially my rust free baby turbo "waggin" from the southwest....every night I drive home I have to look extra close for eyeballs glaring back at me from the side of the parkway.

(TWB plug on:)If your getting a TWB part, then you know your gettin some good stuff. (TWB plug off:)

Tony is the sh## when it comes to fabrication. If he needs a tool, he makes it himself. That right there tells you the quality. He just doesn't go down and buy tools, he invest Time And Money into his tools to make them himself!! I am extremely proud to have him in my crew, (also because he's insane enough to come up with some of the same idea's that I have as far as Subie's go. :D )

Hi Tony,

is there a bumper with a winch mount, or another thing i was thinking is to make the winch mount plug into the reciever hitch....hee hee.... that way you could disconnect it and put it in front or back. but the power leads would be a problem in the rear....

anyway, i should have your soobfari rack on pretty soon

david