Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EJ Lift Kits For West Coast Subaru Show!

Gloyale

Hey guys.

Well, it's official......

DSCN3800.jpg

HIGHGUYS lift kits will be for sale at WCCS 11.

DSCN3811.jpg

DSCN3798.jpg

We are trying to determine how much interest there will be and how many kits we need to fab up for the show. So this is a feeler. We will have a limited # of kits for sale at a special introductory price (TBA)

DSCN3751.jpg

The kits are made specifically for 90-99 Legacy, although we believe they will work for an Impreza and Forrester as well. Kit bolts to the body with original bolts and the subframes bolt into pre-welded in place nuts in the blocks. Kits are painted. Steering shaft and dogbones not included.

DSCN3782.jpg

We are in Corvallis, OR about an hour and a half south of Portland, and also offer installation of the kits. So Get your kit from us at WCCS 11 or come down and hang out with the HighGuys.

DSCN3821.jpg

Prices' date=' lift highths, web site? My buddy wants one.[/quote']

3 inch lift made to be used in conjunction with outback struts.

We don't have a website yet, but I can be contacted here.

price is somewhat up in the air right now. PM me if he is serious.

we are trying to gauge interest right now. The more interest, the more we will make in a batch so the cheaper the price.

That's a 3" lift, + OB suspension, on the red LegWag ?

Correct. 3 inch blocks + 99 Leg Outback struts (new KYB GR-2) Original Legacy Rear Springs.

Our lift will install just fine without swapping struts, and would yield a 3 inch lifted car. However, you need the Outback struts to clear anything larger than about 195/70/15 tires.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the show was awesome. Alot of interest in the kits......though nobody had money with them.

So if you missed us at the show, or don't live in the area and want a kit here is the info on how to order.

Right now we are working on a website. In the mean time I can be PM'ed here.

The 3 inch lift pictured above are $800 shipped within the US. International shipping more.

We are currently also developing an 2000-2004 Leg/Outback/Baja kit that should be ready next month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, the show was awesome. Alot of interest in the kits......though nobody had money with them.

So if you missed us at the show, or don't live in the area and want a kit here is the info on how to order.

Right now we are working on a website. In the mean time I can be PM'ed here.

The 3 inch lift pictured above are $800 shipped within the US. International shipping more.

We are currently also developing an 2000-2004 Leg/Outback/Baja kit that should be ready next month.

mmm baja lift.

I have an 06 and up until this point no one could offer anything to raise it any more.

the biggest limitation for us is the front to rear wheel well opening. i dont think the height is much of an issue unless you do some serious cutting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in one of these kits, what is turn around time on getting one shipped to postal code 49444? Also will this work well with the stock lift on the outback wagons? My car is a `98 limited 5mt. Would the shifter linkage need to be modified, and what size tire could i fit on this thing? I'm not looking to go to big on tire size, but I'm curious as to what my tire options would be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

I drive a '93 impreza sedan and was looking for a 2" lift. I'd be willing to meet halfway if it would make shipping cheeper. I live near lake tahoe. Hope to hear from you soon,

Griffin

PM sent....oops guess not. Well I would send you one but you are a new user? Can you send one to me and I'll reply?

I'm interested in one of these kits, what is turn around time on getting one shipped to postal code 49444? Also will this work well with the stock lift on the outback wagons? My car is a `98 limited 5mt. Would the shifter linkage need to be modified, and what size tire could i fit on this thing? I'm not looking to go to big on tire size, but I'm curious as to what my tire options would be.

PM sent

I am looking for a 2" or 3" strut top extension and was wondering if you sell them seperatly?

Steve

PM sent

EJ lifts still available

3" in stock to ship

Now taking orders for 4" w/deposit

NEW ITEM OFFERED !!!!!

If you have a first gen legacy (90-94), and would like to use complete OB or FOR upper spring mount/tophat........specify and we can make an adapted block. This allows you to bring home a complete set of fully assembled Outback or Forrester pick-u-part struts and bolt them on with you're lift......without swapping rear springs or tops.

We are also offering steering extension w/deposit and core.

PM for more info.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...