Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subthread: WCSS T-shirts & Beer Glasses (Pics Added)

Here is our pre-sale of shirts and beer glasses.

SHIRTS

Here is the shirt design :

blueshirt.jpg

Subaru Blue w/ WCSS 11 on Front and location of all past show on the back. Going to be a must have if you have been to a lot of shows.

They are going to be $12 . We are going to be ordering the following sizes

Small

Medium

Large

XLarge

XXLarge

We recommend you pre-order especially if you are a small, medium or an XXLarge as those shirts usually sell the fastest. But it also frees up your money at the show to spend on other activities and raffle tickets, etc. If you need an XXXLarge please let me know by Friday the 15th. ( I need to check on pricing)

BEER GLASSES

Here is the design:

wcss11glass.png

They are the blow out price of $5 dollars, if you want get one of these please pre-order as we expect them to sell fast @ the show.

These are blue glass, not plastic and will be etched with white logo as seen above.

PACKAGE SPECIAL

Order in 3 items and get $2 off. So 2 shirts and a beer glass is $27 (12+12+5-2=27)

A shirt and two beer glasses are $20.

This offer is only valid on pre-order.

As we are running out of time we will be using paypal exclusively for pre-order. You can post here, but when you pay please let me know Size, quanitity of each item, your real name and your usmb name. My paypal is richie@fixmysuby.com

These items are for people attending the West Coast Subaru Show, all items are to be picked up at the West Coast Subaru Show, if you are unable to attend then maybe a friend can buy and pick up items for you. Sometimes, we have items left over after the show, but not guaranteed so we recommend you pre-order to guarantee the sizes/quanitity you request.

Edited by richierich