Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Farewell my friend

Farewell my friend. You served my family well. When the boys were wee tots they had so much playing race car in you. You were going to be chopped, shaved, air bagged, ej22 conversioned, custom paint and interior. But then the enthusiasium died. The kids grew up, and I switched interests and car careers. So there you sat in a coner, neglected, un-loved, and forgoton about.

But today, a new owner picked you up, and had the same love in his voice and on his face I once had for you for. And had for 20 years of your kind. "Your going straight to the shop" where another family is going to give you the love you once recieved from us.

But rest assured, the contrubution made today will be thus put into the "stomper" in fact you have provided the final funds for the "completion" of it. So thank you and may you serv your new owner well.

DSC06315.jpg

DSC06318.jpg

DSC06313.jpg

This one is not mine but gives you a better idea of what it is/could have been

P6290037.jpg

P6290036.jpg

P6290038.jpg

Well at least the money I made will finsh my suby project. And in all honestly I was glad to see it and all my vw crap leave. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Done with GERMAN crap. :dead::banghead:zzz:horse:

• 2 months later...