Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SubaruJunkie

Say goodbye to our MSN Group!

Guest SubaruJunkie

As of Saturday, August 16th the USMB Group we are using will no longer be in effect.

IF YOU HAVE IMAGES HOSTED AT MSN, PLEASE CONTACT ME!

We need to make arrangments for moving all images from MSN to the new USMB Image

Gallery.

If you want an account for the Image Gallery for future use, please contact me as well.

Email address to use will be Subaru4WD@subaru4wd.net

I will sticky this until Sunday the 17th, after that i will close down the MSN Group. Images will not be lost, but no more new images will be able to be uploaded.

-Brian

Guest james hogan

Hey, does the new forum have the same capabilities as MSN as far as posting, adding, deleting, linking, etc?

Jay

Guest ShawnW

Post now gets unstick status. I apologize but we have to remove all stickys before the posts can be moved.

Guest SubaruJunkie

Jay, The gallery i have setup is better than MSN in so many ways, but the best part is its eas-ability (if thats even a word) of adapting images to our USMB posts. It also has absolutly no banners at all. This is a private service that I have setup, and i am running. Its self managing, so there's not much work for me to do except make sure the server is up and running and paid for.

You can see the new gallery at photos.usmb.net

-Brian