Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The cure for soobi cancer

7star

Does your soobi have rust? My name is Jonathan, I work for Rhino linings of Spokane Washington, being a new owner of two 1980 soobi brats, and I have learned that all soobi's are rust magnets. Now, I have saved everything from rusting from VW's to Jeeps, Toys, and various 70's and 80's trucks. I've been doing this for 3 yrs and I'm really good at it! This isn't an ad in any way for Rhino Lining. It is an ad about my work. I've done everything from ghost flames to wild designs, and in all colors, I am able to have the appearance of a painted design. This stuff is the ultimate body armor. I myself have a 01 Kia Sportage with Rhino on the bumpers, rockers, fender flairs, hood, mirrors, windshield wipers, inside, and am planning to do my brat all over in black, with white racing stripes, pics to come soon! I am expressing my ideas as a fellow soobi lover/owner. I would hate to see you go to another bed liner distributers or use a do it yourself kit and not be satisfied. My work is unique; other shops are not willing to adventure out and do the artistic detailing which I have the passion for.

l_b0238c137c81469b86750ae7614e268e.jpg

l_686a7bc468a54a3081c52cdbf35d6364.jpg

Photo-0154.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

Thanks! you know where to find me!

:banana:********This is not an ad******* :banana:

did you.... line the entire truck? :eek:

Do you deal with rust repair and sheetmetal replacement as well?

This looks to me like an ad :grin: and that's OK, a lot of us have businesses that we use to benefit the USMB as well as ourselves.

Info about pre-lining prep and longevity and prices would be interesting...

no I do not repiar sheet metal. I have guys that do thoe. If it has surface rust I sand and primer, fix the spot rhino over, and WA LA you have body armor and protection from the eliments. as for price if you call me we can talk. It varies, and "yes" that Toy is completly coverd. It was silver. He wanted a hunting rig that could go anywere. more pics later. to meny to weed through. give a call :banana: (208)-964-1180:banana: