Red Sedan Build , solid rear axle

Scott in Bellingham

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::banana::banana:

DONE, is always a relative term........cheers, brian:)

WWhhooot... woo whooo Just got done drivin it around the place, first time its been out of the shed on its own power, love the low 90.1 to 1 gears, its so low I can start it in gear and walk beside the car steering it, and love the flex went up a side slope and flexed it out, the combination of low gears and Moochoo flexo makes this thing a differert Animal then the Soobie Wheelers ive used to , no more "gun it get a run at it", now its just slow and easy .

I will be taken tomarrow off work to button it up for the mayden trip Friday at Walker, still needs a ton of work :banana::eek::rolleyes::mad::lol::banana::banana:

• 2 months later...
Am i just really tired or is your engine in the passengers seat?

both ,you are tired and the engine and transaxle are mid ship, so the trans acts as a 1.59 to 1 plus a 3.9 to 1 transfercase with 4.10 diffs its about 100 to 1 Crawl Ratio, goes awesome took it out today at walker , next to buy some 32 x 950 TSLs

had the Diff in the D/R welded up

heres where it lives, hope to try it out this Sat.

4997192815_1eea752e9f_z.jpg

I am having a real hard time wrapping my head around this invention of yours Scott. Please post a few pis of trans installed. Seems like it would come over to the drivers side and get in your way. :-\ I kinda get the idea but not really.