Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale2.7Turbo

Hi Dear Friends!!! :)

Thank you Soo Much for Thinkin' about Me!

I Have been away Offline for more than a Month... Reasons: Yes the Computer thing is one, maybe the First one, Since mine Crashed (as I Explained Here) I Borrowed my Neighbours' one, untill it got infected by a Virus named something like "W32.SillyFDC" he believed it was my Fault... so I Fixed it and gave back it to him again...

...and No Computer untill Today: I made one Computer to Work from various Old PC Parts, it is an Obsolete AMD Semptron 2800+ @ 1.6 Ghz with 512 Mb Ram based System, but enought to gain internet access again for a While... I Hope I will Made a Newer PC soon.

Another Reason is the Huge Political Crisis we are Facing now in my Li'l Country
(as I Briefly related Here) there have been Hard Times here since then for everyone... even if I am an absolutely Non-Political Person...

My Cellphone has great internet access, but I Don't know the reason why I couldn't reach to this Awesome Site with it... something related to the Flash Plug in... but it let me reach to my "My Brute" Free Online game Website
( http://loyale-2.7-turbo.mybrute.com ), which is Flash Based... mine is a very Weird Cellphone (No Brand, Chinese "Do it All" that can be seen Here)

There are some other minor Things but I am Glad to be Here Back again  :banana:

Due to that Brake Problems and the other problems that my "BumbleBeast" gave me some months ago, (which I Explained Here) my Wife is Seekin' to obtain another Car to have a Spare in case my Subie Fails... 'cos now we have a Baby Child, plus other Reasons...

I was Searchin' for another Subie and Found a Great Dual Range 4WD Legacy with factory Carb & Disty
(LADM Specs, which can be seen here) but it was too Expensive for that Year Model, also it had several minor Hits, power windows problems, etc...

Well... Thank you for Thinkin' about me, I Really Appreciate your Kind Words.

Kind Regards & Blessings.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo
To add a Link

Thank you, You are Soo Kind! :)

My Wife is Seekin` to buy a Newer Car (year 2001+) Very Cheap; How you could do That? well: Buying a Car that was involved in a Minor Crash in USA (Fully Repairable) Thru the Certified USA insurance Companies Websites.

in example, see: http://www.copart.com/c2/home.html

That is the Only Way to Obtain a Cheap Car here, Otherwise our Local Market Prices are very Expensive.

The Problem is not to Bring the Car Here... we are Somehow very Near to the USA and those cars comes inside Containers on Cargo Vessels.

The Problem is not the Crash, `cos here is Cheap to Repair Cars and there are Parts Available.

The Only Problem is that my Wife is Lookin` for a Cheaper Newer Car and Subarus are Not Listed for Cheap ... icon9.gif... But Whatever she will Drive, I`ll Continue Drivin` my Subies for Sure! :burnout:

My Wife is Seekin` to buy a Newer Car (year 2001+) Very Cheap; How you could do That? well: Buying a Car that was involved in a Minor Crash in USA (Fully Repairable) Thru the Certified USA insurance Companies Websites.

That is the Only Way to Obtain a Cheap Car here, Otherwise our Local Market Prices are very Expensive.

I think I'm gonna use that link... :brow:

The Only Problem is that my Wife is Lookin` for a Cheaper Newer Car and Subarus are Not Listed for Cheap ... icon9.gif... But Whatever she will Drive, I`ll Continue Drivin` my Subies for Sure! :burnout:

Good for you!

I can find cheap cars galore, but they can't match my Subes.

And not too many of these :burnout: now :-p

Twitch

• Like 1

YAY, glad to see you got an outdated PC to gain access to online, Sorry to hear about how bad the political(s) are becoming there... Hope things will look up ASAP! I am not a Political person either, I just beleive some changes could be made better and the person in office as of now is going ot really mess up America. But to each their own..

Hope the car hunt works out!

Regaurds,

-Tom :)

• Like 1

This thread read my mind. I know I don't know you JesZek, but just the other day it popped into my mind that you hadn't posted for a while, then I thought...oh no! the last thing he posted about was brake troubles! And Honduras just had a coup! So I am glad to hear that it was just a universal affliction...computer trouble. Good luck with the car (sube) search.

• Like 1

Thank you, You are Soo Kind!!! ... I Really Appreciate your Words.

...oh no! the last thing he posted about was brake troubles! And Honduras just had a coup! ...

Yes... Pretty Scary, Isn`t it?

I am Still Drivin` my Subie with Brake Problems... the "Sponge" Feelin` Still remain on the Pedal and e-brake Wires are Unhooked; so it is Time to Relive the Thread about to obtain new Brakes for my Subie...

I am Waitin` for my Wife`s Car in order to Stop my "Everyday Warrior" Subie while I can Fix it, So I will Stop it just for the Needed Time, I Hope.

Kind Regards & Blessings.

JesZeK

The Problem is not to Bring the Car Here... we are Somehow very Near to the USA and those cars comes inside Containers on Cargo Vessels.

The Problem is not the Crash, `cos here is Cheap to Repair Cars and there are Parts Available.

Hey JesZek!

Good to read from you again!

Do you remember my brother in law Erik, from our visit to Honduras? Wel he buys cars here and sends them there to sell there. I wil put him in touch with you because I am sure he can help you out in finding a good car not too expensive.

He sent his mother a 2001 legacy sedan auto. (not many autos in honduras, in fact he suby dealer was very excited to see it).

• Like 1

Hi Mark! ... is Good to Read from you Again too!!!

I Like your Idea about your Brother in Law Help, he is So Kind Too; but my Wife Already posted Auction at the Copart Website... this is her Second Auction because she loose the First attempt to buy there one Car she Liked, Now we will Wait to see if she Wins in the New Auction...

Thank you, You´re So Kind!

Best Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey jesZek, How have things turned out over these past weeks for your wife and her reliable, affordable car search?

My wife is now in her 3rd trimester and looking pretty pregnant! We are very excited!!

Erik and his wife are coming from Indiana to visit us all next week, so we're excited to have a visit from family, and get to show them some of the beautiful country around Moab.

Congrats on Honduras making it to the 2010 world cup!!!

Viva la footbol!

Hi Mark! ... is Good to Read from you Again too!!!

I Like your Idea about your Brother in Law Help, he is So Kind Too; but my Wife Already posted Auction at the Copart Website... this is her Second Auction because she loose the First attempt to buy there one Car she Liked, Now we will Wait to see if she Wins in the New Auction...

Thank you, You´re So Kind!

Best Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been Off-Line (No internet Access) For a While... my PC Keeps givin` me Headaches, but seems like it is Runnin` fine Now.

Congrats on Honduras making it to the 2010 world cup!!!

Viva la footbol!

Thank You! ... :) ... You're So Kind.

Well... Let me Tell you that my Wife Won one Auction at Copart, so She Purchased a 2001 car with minor crash very very Cheap, thru internet, it is Coming in a Cargo vessel Soon...

(So I Will Have more "Fixing & Painting" Weekends Job Guaranteed for a While)

Kind Regards.

• 5 months later...

Again:

... I Have been away Offline for a while...

Reasons: Yes the Computer thing is one, maybe the First one, Since mine Crashed (as I Explained Here) I Borrowed my Neighbours` one, untill it got infected by a Virus named something like "W32.SillyFDC" he believed it was my Fault... so I Fixed it and gave back it to him again...

Well, I Fixed my Computer with New Prosessor, increased RAM and a Huge 512MB AGP Video Card with HDMI out, TV Tuner, etc... Then a Problem came across and... I Had to Sell my Computer... :-\ ... I Needed the Money Fast, so there was no Option...

I Will Made a New PC Clone as Soon as I Can.

Kind Regards.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

... Hopefully you can get another PC up and running soon...

Finally, I Did it!

I Built a PC that's Runnin' a Core2 Quad Processor, an "nVidia" Grafics Card (intended for Serious Gaming) and other ammenities... So I will be here more Often. :)

Update: here's a Video of that computer still running after six years:

In fact, i'm posting from it. :) Kind Regards.

Edited by Loyale 2.7 Turbo

• 5 years later...

For those who might being wondering...

I was completely offline for more than half month, this time because I had a minor accident while searchin' for coil spring alternatives at
one of the local Junk Yards; somehow I fell from almost two meters and stomped my right foot on a rusted, sharp metal tip that pierced my shoe and part of my foot, at this place:

Resortes.jpg

Also I was fighting depression and a bronchitis due to the extreme climate changes that we've experienced here at the Caribbean lately, with icy, foggy mornings that don't let you see after hundred feet, then warm to hot mid days, then to cool nights on same days... I hope all that is over now...

The coil springs I was searching for, were for my Wife's car. More info & photos,
~► Here.

Kind Regards.

Underlined words are web link with further info & photos.