Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

More work done on my garage queen '84 GL :drunk:

I stripped and painted the valve covers for my ea81 build, and did the same for a spare oil pan.

Valve covers are color matched to the OEM air cleaner. :popcorn:

ea16.jpg

I also restored the center caps, in preparation for installing the summer wheels.

I sure hop I dont loose these now :D

centercaps01.jpg

centercaps02.jpg

Spent the weekend stripping the '92 Loyale down.

Engine out, front is tore down to unibody, doors off, 45% of interior is out. Basically anything that could be removed without it being off the tires yet.

Need to get someone over here to evacuate the R-12 in the A/C system, and that will be coming out next.

Was real surprized with a lot of the bolts actually breaking loose/turning out instead of just breaking off. But I ain't complaining any....

I got the front end rebuild finished on Ol' KC and got him back on the road, he drives out real nice now, feels solid, no funny noises or nothen, so today I took OL' KC over to GD's place and got the secondary cooling fan working, so now I can start working towards getting the legacy running :o)

I gotta admit, he's starting to look mighty fine :D

th_102_2526.jpg

but now I need to start working on this one, oh where to start ....

th_102_2527.jpg

Nice Video and the TrashWagon 10 Looks Nice... icon14.gif

Somehow, the Yelow Light on Roof Top makes it Look Like it was on an Emergency.

Here in my Country isn't Legal to have one of those Lights unless you are part of some Government Dept, like Fire Dept or Police, or Ambulance... but Certain School Buses has them too...

Kind Regards.

Here we use these lights mostly for Plow trucks (Snow removal) also the Park and Rec uses them on their Jeeps to notify to use caution.

I kinda had a rescue vehicle in mind when I added some stuff to the Legacy, Yellow/Black strip tape, Orange safety light, Tow hitch, and ground clearance.

Nice Video and the TrashWagon 10 Looks Nice... icon14.gif

Somehow, the Yelow Light on Roof Top makes it Look Like it was on an Emergency.

Here in my Country isn't Legal to have one of those Lights unless you are part of some Government Dept, like Fire Dept or Police, or Ambulance... but Certain School Buses has them too...

Kind Regards.

Yeah I am super stoked. I had bought a Pratt screwdriver set, and the screwdriver broke on me. so i returned it got my money back and said "craftsman for life!" ahaha then got this bad boy. and a work light, and a breaker bar. picking them up on sunday :banana:

yeah craftsman are ok, but if wan really good cheap lifetime warrenty hand tools go to harbor frieght. i just wen to billings last sunday and spent $500.:brow:

i bought a bad rump roast tool box and a bunch of other ************ that completed alot of sets. its also nice to have a nice set of wrenches, and a 3/8 drive metric and sae set in your soob!

Replaced crapped out original u-joints in the driveshaft (had to have the old ones punched out, $$ grrrr) and an oil change. Nothing spectacular, but the weird low-speed clicking from the rear is now gone, and the engine is purring nicely with the new batch of 5w30 in her.

Here we use these lights mostly for Plow trucks (Snow removal) also the Park and Rec uses them on their Jeeps to notify to use caution.

I kinda had a rescue vehicle in mind when I added some stuff to the Legacy, Yellow/Black strip tape, Orange safety light, Tow hitch, and ground clearance.

Thank you for your Kind Answer!

It is Funny but I really always thought that your nice Legacy, looked like a rescue vehicle, and I Like that.

What I've done to my Subies?

Well... My 2.7 Remains un-engined as a Garage Queen...

And I've been preparing my BumbleBeast for a Heavy Duty Undercoating... Pics Soon.

Kind Regards.

On my 86 BRAT

R & R both front cv axles with NEW not re-built ones.

R & R new front rotors.

R & R new front pads.

Test drove, now my hands don't shake/wobble on the free way, and my teeth don't chatter when I stop :banana:

Finally figured out a center cap for my 14in Jackmans...will post when I'm done with them.