Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

I got off my lazy rump roast and replaced my driver side ball joint and axle. FUDGE!!! then I changed my radiator to another used one, (other one would only get hot above 2500rpm on highway) and added a longevity mod losing my stock A/C condenser in the process but hell, it had a hole in it and didn't work anyway.

THESE!!!

IMAG0265.jpg

Pulled the engine in Barry (my sister's Roo) for a clutch replacment and misc work: Called around today and not one machine shop is open today. :eek: Will have to have the flywheel resurfaced Monday. Installed Delta Torquer Cams , installed Weber, found that the motor mounts were shot, ordered those, plummed the PCV system and found more hoses that need replacing. Can't complain, I really have not done much since the last trip to WCSS, so, it's been just over 3 years since I have done any major maintenence (besides oil changes) on this car.

I lost the RH headlamp bulb AGAIN third one in a year grrrrrr:mad:

Just throw your hands in the air and give that junk pile to me :grin::grin::grin: I will fix it's headlight problem

j/k I keed I keed. Have you checked the mounting of the light, extra vibration may cause them to fail. also, check to see if the connector isn't burned, it can cause extra heat on the terminal and premature failure...

I love your car man.

Bought a set of FIVE old spoke rims, getting them sand blasted tomorrow, will take some before and after pictures, scored the set of rims for $10 off CL, the dude had a SICK lifted brat with peugos and custom bumper and light bar, had another wagon ea81 turbo wagon he said he was planing on putting into the brat and some mag style black and chrome set of rims in almost perfect condition.

-Nomad

QUICK QUESTION

Should I powder coat the rims WHITE or BLACK, its a white loyale wagon........