Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Got a thumbs up from a homie G showing off his STI to his other homie G's as I set off a parked car's alarm while going down the block in 2nd gear.

Tested my 0-60 time for the first time since owning the vehicle. The clutch is eh, so I'm trying not to beat on her much. I got a dazzling 18 second 0-60 time. Beat that suckas!

Got a thumbs up from a homie G showing off his STI to his other homie G's as I set off a parked car's alarm while going down the block in 2nd gear.

Tested my 0-60 time for the first time since owning the vehicle. The clutch is eh, so I'm trying not to beat on her much. I got a dazzling 18 second 0-60 time. Beat that suckas!

mine does 0-60 in....I'll let ya know when it get's there:popcorn:

Ithink my brat is 0-60 in 17.5 no joke.

I think my 94ss is 0-60 in 14.6

I think my crx si in 0-60 in 15

I think my 94lgt is about 17.5

I think my 91 Hona hatch is about 15.7

I think my 85 hatchie is about 18

So you *think* your hatch does it in about 18 seconds....but you *could* be mistaken and it could *really* be doing it in 2.3 seconds. ;)

New Radiator (June)

New Windshield (August)

318740_2341257054642_1346420826_2717449_7240200_n.jpg

New starter contacts, because I felt like it (November)

6342696536_dc8d421ff5_z.jpg

Cleaned the wiper contacts & filled in the spark erosion hole, so my intermittents work again! (November)

Before:

6341947029_500ae07607_z.jpg

After:

6341947565_7b08d60368_z.jpg

Turn signal upgrade (December): Connected the amber side markers to the turn signals that are buried under the bumper. Previously, there was no side visibility at all of the front turn signals, especially in a "changing lanes on the highway" or "stopped at a 4-way stop sign" scenario. No more!

I just replaced the rear portion of the driveshaft in my 85 gl wagon.

Today, i replaced the battery in my 94 legact GT wagon. I replaced the positive terminal with a brass marine style with a wing nut, easy disconnect without distorting the batt. terminal.

Along with this, i topped off my 2500 mile old stnth/blend oil 1/2 qt, and put a shot of ATF in there to do its thing before my next oil change. I put a botle of trans x in the ATF to combat the 'delayed forward engagement' caused by an 'internal pressure seal' and shared an ounce or two with the power steering as it needed a top-off from the pump whining.

I rain-x'd my whole car. I used the 'xtree-clean' glass polish to work off the road grime, raine-x treatment outside, fog-x treatment inside, and ummy gummy new rain=x latitude stealth wipers with silver rubber blades, the flat, expensive kind. This cost me 92 bucks at wal-mart. But the car needed it for it's 100,000 mile service interval.

I spent 30 bucks on BOSAL brand exhaust gaskets to replace in my entire length of exhaust. Go bosal if you like metal instead of cardboard fel-pro

Wasn't today but yesterday i -

Replaced gas cap (old one was original and gasket collapsed)

Tightened Alt belt (didn't fix issue with battery/brake light coming on periodically (alt/battery is a yr old) only while accelerating,gotta check connections)

Polished and sealed head lights and tail lights

and changed wiper blades..

Felt good to be out there checking off a few of the things needed done..