Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

WTF was a drunk doing in your backyard for twelve hours?

Hey, I had just finished a six-pack of beer and brought over another to share with him and talk about engines and such. He didn't like the kind of beer I took over there and decided to take advantage of me while I was toasted. As soon as I heal up and be sober, I'll fix his arse.

J/K :lol:

My GL 'Gladys'-> Two nights ago, I used the whole bottle of engine degreaser and washed the engine bay:

BEFORE

20441_1084658533516_1737980160_165011_524076_n.jpg

AFTER

20441_1086137290484_1737980160_167393_6232253_n.jpg

^ Still needs more work, but way better than before.

...more to come...:)

Hey Vanishing,

Making the picture darker does not qualify as freshening up the car. If it does, then tweak the lighting a little brighter and it'll be perfect. :brow::drunk:

-> ...

Hey Vanishing,

Making the picture darker does not qualify as freshening up the car. If it does, then tweak the lighting a little brighter and it'll be perfect. :brow::drunk:

^ When I took the dusty pic, it was 10.30 in the morning in a farm at AZ. While the clean pic, was taken at 10.30 at night at the car wash here in Vegas. Does that answer your question regarding lighting issues? :)

I went to the car wash to get the salt off the Safariwagon today, and then some 40+ lady gave me a look at whipped a birdie at me!!? WTF is that about? Cause I burped the throttle when crossing an intersection? LMAO. Guess she doesn't like the sound of a Flat-4.

-Tom :D

that seriously did make my day. thats great! haha.:lol::banana:

im going to make it a point to flip you off tomorrow if the opportunity comes up . :lol: