Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Ricearu

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Got into an '95 Legacy L wagon AWD EJ22 AT. I picked it up from MilesFox for $500 as he bought it a day before I was gonna look at it.

Pictures to come....

currently swapping lift kit from one of my rusted out hatchs to my new better looking hatch.

also:

mazda protege seats

maxima 90 amp alt

tune up and new gaskets

paint and herculiner.

92 SVX tranny swap, stock to 96outback, gosh that thing looks heavy, exhaust out driveline out, now the fun part:eek:.........G

exhaust hit a rock on the beach and ripped the exhaust stud out again grrrr.... oh well. got some 6inch KC daylighters at the portland swap meet on saturday. thats a big frickn show. tons of gearhead stuff. picked em up for 10 bucks. took my old headlights and modded the lenses to fit the bulbs. definently not a light to use to see far down the road. offroad lights period unless you have the factory 130watt quartz bulbs. :slobber: i wish : D anyways got em mounted on my roof and wired in :D

Washed all the mud off of from mudcoast.

Pictures here

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109260&page=6

Hey anyone magically have there dashboard clock work again. I hit this huge rut which flung the rear of the car in the air. And the dash board clock slowly started getting brighter until it worked perfectly. Amazing the more i beat it the more things work.

exhaust hit a rock on the beach and ripped the exhaust stud out again grrrr.... oh well. got some 6inch KC daylighters at the portland swap meet on saturday. thats a big frickn show. tons of gearhead stuff. picked em up for 10 bucks. took my old headlights and modded the lenses to fit the bulbs. definently not a light to use to see far down the road. offroad lights period unless you have the factory 130watt quartz bulbs. :slobber: i wish : D anyways got em mounted on my roof and wired in :D

Got pics?

im not sure wether to call it a manifold a header pipe a down pipe. so im just gonna call it my exhaust. i changed the exhaust flange gaskets yesterday. YAY no more tick tick poof tick poof poof tick tick lmao :banana:

New NGK BKR6E-11 plugs in my EJ22 Legacy :banana:

Also ripped half the dash apart to clean all the sticky old soda mess from the P.O :rolleyes: Why people can't keep a car clean is beyond me.

Happy happy..

Console caddy and dope light fully operational in the BRAT :D

Image-4595646-97604840-2-WebSmall_0_2a07ea1e2858198cb46884f017fd59a7_1

must... not....:drunk: fashion...zzz... cupholders :eek:

Started cleaning my ADR Sokudo's today. The clear coat on the polished lip is peeling bad. Using red Scotchbrite pads and lots of elbow grease, I got one done in about 1.5hrs :-\

ADR2.jpg

ADR1.jpg

ADR4.jpg

ADR5.jpg

ADR3.jpg

Now, should I leave them like this or paint them?

And what color?

Started cleaning my ADR Sokudo's today. The clear coat on the polished lip is peeling bad. Using red Scotchbrite pads and lots of elbow grease, I got one done in about 1.5hrs :-\

ADR3.jpg

Now, should I leave them like this or paint them?

And what color?

Leave them...That has a nice look.