Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ok so i had a hankering for an american car

so i picked up a 1973 GMC vandura school bus cunversion i know what you might be thinking but it was 200 bucks and the school district owned it so it was taken care of and only has 82,xxx miles on it. so0o0o0o i wil get pics up tomrow. plans are gonna be for a party bus or a camper probly a camper.

wont need to sand i started to spray it with the hose and the tiki stuff started to fall off its some kind of craft paint not latex but something els. yeah i was sad when it wasnt one of the wide body ones but its still huge inside i can put a bed coutch and small table and still walk around in it. and i can stand up inside it im 6ft6 so thats good. overall im very happy :)

Edited by subaruguru

ok so got the G M C off the hood and cleaned them up and got some back ground color on them PICS :) i need to get pics of the progress up melissa and i have got almost the whole thing painted. i thought a GL wagon took forever to paint geez. but it is flat black and it s gonna have some slime green flames :)

befor this they where blue then i cleaned the paint off and there is some decent chrome there a few spots peeling off but all in all i like it better than bluw what do yall think?

before

S4300300.jpg

after

S4300301.jpg

Edited by subaruguru