Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wahington area run?

Guest Subrina 7

I'd be down to take a group of people out to my Father's cabin near Port Townsand for a weekend. There's plenty of room for tents, the cabin itself sleeps as many as 10. There's some fun 4 wheeling out there, not to mention lots of good times around a bon fire as big as we can make.

1. Get to agreeing on a date. . .

2. Get Qman to get his new SecretMobile offroad worthy so he can play too.

this new forum will make it likely folks won't see this, I wish it was still legal to post on the regular forum like we always have. :rolleyes:

Guest oddcomp

make it on a week after my pay day on one of my days off <thursday night all of friday and saturday morning> and i would go <yeah i know its alot to ask but hey can't blame me 4 trying :)

oh yeah how far is that from longview washington?

Guest Ratty2Subaru

I would love to go back to Zaps place (the one in chimmicum) it was fun last time I went- (it was also the first time I offroaded with the hatch patrol!) and it was also the place that daddy got to bring the leagacy :( |I but it is a fun place to be- especially for the BBQ!! ;)

I would love to go camping there again

Austin

Guest E Zap

Whoopdeedoos* are still there. This time of year there's lots of water and mud back there too. Last timeout, we found some new trails in the same area.

*series of "tank traps" intended to keep wheelers out, but that were worn down with time and now provide lots of fun. There's footage of them on part 3 and 4 I believe.

Guest Mike W

Hope the woopdees weren't supposed to be a surprise. But heck, they surprised me even though Eric had told me about them in advance. The video shows a passengers seat view out the windshield. But somehow it just doesn't do justice to the real-life butt-pucker one feels when you climb these mini-mountains. All you can see out the windshield is sky and you have no idea what's on the other side. Then you come over the top and can finally see but the view scares the crap out of you. You survive the first one but then there's another and another, each one more interesting. Woo hoo more fun than Diz-nee-land!

Say uh, did you all remember that the 4x4 Off Road Swap Meet is this Sunday?

Puyallup Fairgrounds, 9am-4pm, $5 admission.