Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Wahington area run?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Subrina 7_*

Guest_Subrina 7_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:47 AM

Anybody up here game for a meet sometime soon?

#2 Guest_E Zap_*

Guest_E Zap_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2003 - 11:48 AM

I'd be down to take a group of people out to my Father's cabin near Port Townsand for a weekend. There's plenty of room for tents, the cabin itself sleeps as many as 10. There's some fun 4 wheeling out there, not to mention lots of good times around a bon fire as big as we can make.

1. Get to agreeing on a date. . .
2. Get Qman to get his new SecretMobile offroad worthy so he can play too.

this new forum will make it likely folks won't see this, I wish it was still legal to post on the regular forum like we always have. :rolleyes:

#3 Guest_oddcomp_*

Guest_oddcomp_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2003 - 10:59 AM

make it on a week after my pay day on one of my days off <thursday night all of friday and saturday morning> and i would go <yeah i know its alot to ask but hey can't blame me 4 trying :)
oh yeah how far is that from longview washington?

#4 Guest_calebz_*

Guest_calebz_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2003 - 05:53 PM

Sounds like fun.. And don't worry Eric.. people will see this post.

If you build it, they will come:D

#5 Guest_calebz_*

Guest_calebz_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2003 - 05:14 PM

ok.. I was wrong.. the post was ignored.. others took its place

#6 Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*

Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2003 - 07:57 PM

I would love to go back to Zaps place (the one in chimmicum) it was fun last time I went- (it was also the first time I offroaded with the hatch patrol!) and it was also the place that daddy got to bring the leagacy :( |I but it is a fun place to be- especially for the BBQ!! ;)

I would love to go camping there again

Austin

#7 Guest_Mike W_*

Guest_Mike W_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2003 - 09:32 PM

Are the whoopdedoos still there? Man that was some fun 'wheeling a couple years ago.

#8 Guest_Subrina 7_*

Guest_Subrina 7_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2003 - 11:16 PM

Whoopdeedo's?

Boomsticks, pitbulls?
Wondering for my doggies sake ;)

#9 Guest_E Zap_*

Guest_E Zap_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2003 - 11:31 AM

Whoopdeedoos* are still there. This time of year there's lots of water and mud back there too. Last timeout, we found some new trails in the same area.

*series of "tank traps" intended to keep wheelers out, but that were worn down with time and now provide lots of fun. There's footage of them on part 3 and 4 I believe.

#10 Guest_Mike W_*

Guest_Mike W_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2003 - 10:19 PM

Hope the woopdees weren't supposed to be a surprise. But heck, they surprised me even though Eric had told me about them in advance. The video shows a passengers seat view out the windshield. But somehow it just doesn't do justice to the real-life butt-pucker one feels when you climb these mini-mountains. All you can see out the windshield is sky and you have no idea what's on the other side. Then you come over the top and can finally see but the view scares the crap out of you. You survive the first one but then there's another and another, each one more interesting. Woo hoo more fun than Diz-nee-land!

Say uh, did you all remember that the 4x4 Off Road Swap Meet is this Sunday?
Puyallup Fairgrounds, 9am-4pm, $5 admission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users