Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Impromtu meet at my house Saturday?

Guest E Zap

Ed, you can work on it over here if you want. Ken's gonna get here about 7 a.m. so we'll be out in the garage pretty early.

If we can get our sh*t together before noon or so, we can run up I-90 and get some snow on our tires.

Adam, do you plan on staying at my place? You've got my # right?

Nathan, I bet it would be easier for Jeremy to meet you here, but that's up to him. . . There would be more day light for you to look at the car, he has it parked in a dark parking garage. ( I took photos the other day, but my crappy digicam can't handle anything but really bright situations)

Email me, I'll reply with directions, that way you can just print them out. I can't find your email in my address book. . .

Also, what's a good time to call?

chairotsu@earthlink.net

Guest BratBoy83

Soooooo everybody - How'd it go? Any pics?

Nathan, great to meet you and your friend - For those who haven't met 'em - really nice guys (especially when they're carrying the heavy 4spd d/r down my driveway :rollin: )

Hope everyone had a good time and made it home safely

- Erik Hosa - Tacoma, WA -

"TO THE BRAT-CAVE"

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Well, made it home all safe and sound. Had a great time, it's really really kewl to hang out with like minded people. Mucho Kudo's to Eric for puttin us up for the night and stuff. It was great to meet all the new people and stuffs. Hope to do it again sometime. Although 8 hours in the car kinda sux. Wished that I lived a little closer. Catch ya Laters.

Guest Turbone

Once the work was done, we went out and played a little. Caleb in his lifted wagon, Ratty2 was in his lifted wagon. Ezap brought a Hatch, and me in my new Hatch. Oh yea, and Qman in his.......SM. Even EdRach showed up in his Brat. Austin got pics, so he will be the one to post them. Adam, nice meeting ya finally(and your significant other), and everyone else that showed today.

Rob

Guest Subrina 7

Lots a fun. Good to see people, and the dirt time though short was a good time. Really should try to make it out once a month er so, eh?

How bout that wagon- did you guys from PDX pick it up?

Guest Mike W

Hey it was good to see and meet everybody yesterday (or at least those who were there when I was there.) Kudos to Adam and Beka(sp?) for making the long drive...glad you could made it.

Guest E Zap

Wow, just about everybody made it from the list. My neighbors' house is for sale, and as people came to look at it they had to put up with an alley crammed with Soobs and greasy guys working on them. :rollin:

Good to meet you Nathan and friend, good to meet you too Adam and Beka. You guys are welcome any time.

Not sure if Caleb Z will ever get into a car with me again. . . sideways on the offramp at little under 60 mph even got <strong>my</strong> heart racing a little. Whheeeeeeeeeeee!! God I love that impreza!

The powerlines trail was fun enough. It was super cool to see Ed playing with his Brat. The cop was one of the cooler ones I've ever run into in a situation like that. It's a good thing we're so mellow when we do what we do, that coulda turned ugly.

So we never did talk about a run. I'll start a seperate post. . .

You guys who haven't seen Ken's new SM are gonna trip. I am jealous big time, that is one TALL Sooby.