Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Jersey area members

I bought an 89 GL-10 turbo touring wagon in Brodheadsville, PA, on eBay about a month back. The guy I bought it from has been nice in holding the car for so long, but he is now wanting it gone, so I need to have it trailered into Newark. The guy I bought it from has offered to do it for $2.50 a mile, so now I just need to find a place to have it stored til the 4th of October. My plan is to fly down to Newark, on the third of October, get the car ready to go, catch a NJ Devils game on the 5th, and start the trip to Alaska on the 6th, visiting family and friends on the way, but I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone know of any relatively cheap places to store a car for a month or so in the Newark area? Doesnt have to be indooers, and cheaper is better, but I would like a secured lot.

2. Can anyone recommend a shop that does good work on old sub's? I would like to get it looked at before I head out.

3. Where would you recomend looking for tires in or around Newark?

I will probably have more questions later, but these are my main ones for now. Thanks in advance for any help I can get.