Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Noobie Revisited ...

Good morning all,

I'm Rico and I hail from Tennessee, formerly from PDX.

I just thought I would officially introduce myself here.

I'm sure some of you have seen a couple of my recent posts, I recently acquired a 1989 EA82 XT GL AWD.

This is the second Subie I've owned, but definitely not the last:banana: I've been in and out of this forum for several years, since before the site move. Now I'm back to stay. :) My rig "TRNS4MR" came from Maryland and there are some rust issues but I haven't discovered anything major quite yet. I am interested in picking up a couple of interior pieces. Right now I need door panels, preferably solid grey, but light blue will do also. I will eventually need a driver seat, especially if I can't get it re-upholstered for a reasonable price. I also need center caps for the 13" premium wheels I have. I can put up pics as soon as I figure out how to do it here.

I'm also lookin to hook-up with local TN XT or "6" owners with which to swap or buy parts, talk shop and generally hang out. I'm not much of a mechanic, but I hope to learn. I've already received a wealth of help from XT6.net and am looking to become part of the family here as well.

One Subie World:headbang: