Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Austin TX Intro

Hello everybody,

I've been a member of USMB for a little bit now, but over the last few months I was able to get my hands on a mint condition 1987 Brat and have been loving it. I have plans for the Brat (as everyone does), but I'm planning on keeping it looking as stock as possible. I'd like to see her hit 100 hp (hopefully with existing 1.8L engine) and completely rust free with a new oem looking paint job.

I 've owned 3 Subaru's over the past 5 years starting with the 2006 WRX, then trading that in for the 2006 STI I currently own. I modified the STI to my likeing and am now running it stage 2 with "stage 2" suspension. I have done many other things to it including interior modifications, headlights, and other exterior bolt on mods, but I really wanted the Brat. So I found a the Brat I wanted a year and a half later in San Antonio and here I am. Haven't seen another Brat driving around anywhere in Texas and get as many if not more looks out of my Brat as I do the STI.

Love the Brat and love Subaru's - Suuubaaruuuuuu!!!