Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New here

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I just bought my first Subaru and thought it would be good to get to know people who know them well, and hang out and have fun.

My car's a 1987 GL wagon, with a carb. I've been a Honda and Toyota person for the last 30 years. This car has 226k miles on it (as compared to the 16k miles on the Honda I sold in July). I bought this GL 2 weeks ago and yesterday someone just saw me park it at a 7-11 it and asked me if I'd sell it. He wants to get back a car like the one he misses.

Anyway, I'll be checking in and chatting.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! You found the right place for advice and freindly chats. Subie owners and fans of em' are the most down to earth people:banana:

But ... the Subaru is not down to earth in all ways. It has great ground clearance and traction :D Other cars are more down to earth, aka stuck in mud or whatever. Down to earth people rock. Cars that are stuck in the mud or snow don't rock as much.

Edited by OregonYeti