Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EAST COAST MEET-INFO FOR NJ Pine Barrens 4/13/2003

Guest Dennis

Guest Dennis

hocrest

the majority of us that went on the last trip took our 80s subes with the stock 13 inch rims...only the boneheads got stuck (me)

our friend matt took his 01 OB and had no problems...youll be fine, as long as you have AWD and dont try to make your own paths haha

like paul said we have tow straps. my 85 RX is my daily driver, it did just fine, aside from the mud covering the windows...if you read my follow up post itll have info about the terrain, its not entirely treacherous

only a few more weeks to go...who is dropping off?

Or help push you out.....the more the merrier. We had a good time last time. Its good to meet all the strange people that drive subarus, wait I drive a subaru. Go ahead Dennis close the door.....

Dennis did you get my voicemail??????? Get what you need before I go back and get what I want....

Dennis did you get my voicemail, I sent you an e-mail this morning but it got returned? I have some info if your Dad still needs parts for his hatch. Drop me an e-mail or give me a call on the cell.

Guest Dennis

EJ

real sorry about not getting back to you...forgive me - i got hurt on the job this past week (tractor trailer sideswiped me) and have been in and out of doctors offices, physical therapy appts and lawyers meetings. things have been crazy

about the parts...if i can get over there ill call you, if not paul says he has the stuff - would be cool to hang with you sometime soon though...ill keep in touch with you

thanx for dial'n at me though...ill call you back thursday

Hope you feel better, were you in your subie when the rig swiped you? Hope your "OK", get better I'll need some one to hold my Diet soda when I put my lift on next week..:rollin:

Guest brattysvx

Yeah Moosens. I'll be in the Brat. I just don't think the SVX or the XT would do so hot off road. Dennis, if you're still willing to meet up and lead the way that would be great. Just let me know directions to a spot to meet and a time and I'll be there. I'd prefer to take the turnpike but if its easier or closer I can take 30 too.

hey D, think you'll be alive by next Thursday or Friday? I am doing my lift then..... Hopefully the other hatch will also get its lift done then....

Guest Dennis

EJ yeah...thursday AM works best if we get started early...ill leave my house at the crack of dawn if you want, work friday

ben...you can meet steve-wagon and i at my house if you want to...email me for directions if you dont mind traveling behind a couple of early 20 yr olds

I'll have breakfast waiting for you....I get up early so that will be great. I am sure we'll get everything done if you get here early. Now who was that other guy who wanted to put on a lift?

Guest hocrest

So,

Where exactly is this meeting spot, I know it is at the Red Lion, but what is the town. I'll be coming from Pottsville, PA (home of YUENGLING:D :D )

Guest moosens

REd Lion IS the town....we're not talking a supermarket here.THe town is called Red Lion and the park entrance is about 10 miles south of the diner in Red Lion.You can't miss it.It's at the big intersection,traffic circle.If you can make breakfast I believe you'll be driving past the park entrance and heading north you'll be at the diner in about ten minutes.

If you get to the park and it's past 9:30 AM you might want to just hang out at the park entrance and wait till EJ burps a few times and we all head south for the gig.

See you there!

Guest moosens

I just got a little excited because its 2 WEEKS not 2 days....:rolleyes: ...and you wonder why EJ picks on you :lol:

I'm going to ties all my Subarus up and tow them all at once.

April fool!!!!!

Guest Wagon Wagon

20 year olds!? Excuse me!? Hey Dennis, I'm old enough to buy things other than breakfast. :rollin:

So I guess that's a green light for meeting at your house?

Yo, D.... Sent you an e-mail but it got returned...Thursday I am going to ready, what time are you coming? Svxpert gets his hatch inspected Weds. He will let me know if and when he will be there. Can you stop by his place on the way and pick up his jackstands??? Let me know..or post your new e-mail address...

Guest Dennis

new email is dennisex24@hotmail.com...

i have jack stands if you want them...ill bring them. the earlier the better for me, what time does the sun come up now? ill get up at 5:30 to be there by 7 if you want, but ill have to get rolling to pick up the kids in the late afternoon...so the earlier the better

might do the rear struts on my ride then too, while were tearing into things...

email me tonite ok?