Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle, PA area monthly mini-meet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The meet is Sunday, April 20, at 2:00pm at Red Robin in Carlisle, PA.

I made up some cards to slip under the wiper blade of a prospective Subaru nerd's car. They're in a word document, 10 to a page, so pm/email me if you want me to send you the file. I should have some stickers by then too. Post if you plan on coming to the meet or if you want a set of stickers. Thanks again to RALLYT-WRX for designing the original logo!

Link to the original thread on nasioc: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1486094

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're on the ball this month!

The meet is Sunday, June 15, 2:00 at Red Robin in Carlisle, PA (for those of you who aren't in the know). Bring your friends and family. The more the merrier!

Stickers and static-clings should also be available, so let me know if you would like a set. Static-clings are currently available with a white background, and may be available with a clear background with enough interest.

Post if you plan on attending!

heres the link to the original thread: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1528137

• 1 month later...

Monthly meet time!

We're gonna do the Sunday thing again, since I didn't see many responses about Saturdays in the email. Maybe we'll switch next month...

Anyway, you probably know the details, but for those of you not in the know:

Sunday, July 20 at 2 pm at the Red Robin in Carlisle, PA.

Post if you're coming!

And pm me if you want stickers/static clings.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, with recent changes in work schedules our meets are now on saturdays. Maybe this will draw up some more interest since our numbers have been sliding down hill recently. So please feel free to come and hang out, talk and grab a bite to eat.

Here are the details:

August 16th (Saturday) at 2:00 pm

At the Red Robin in Carlisle

Anyone and Everyone is welcome!!