Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Stompers updates/ all who have mudrat79 mods pipe in here!!

well i went through some of the pages yesterday and today. re wrote and updated small stuff. updated the links page, and the events page too. fixed small errors on multiple pages. Added Noah in the members area. and he now has some photos in the gallery. awaiting tex to send his info so i can add him in there.

Also went through all the gallery's and added the same background as the rest of the site. so it's all the same look and colors. any members that have a gallery login, need to look in the properties section of your main member's ride gallery. before creating a new nested gallery. look at the background url and use that on all new gallery's you create. all other colors for sure automatically duplicate. just not sure about the new background. if you can't figure out how to load up the background, email me and i'll do it.

Also created a page for John's Subaru Customs' and Fabrications. for promoting my new style of lift and his work. anyone that has lifts or major modifications done by him please email me pictures or post them. so i can put them onto his new gallery of his work and mods that he has done and does! thanks all help is appreciated!

A logo is being decided on between junkie and I. we'll nit pick down to our favorites and then all the members can vote on a logo. right now junkie has reworked a logo and text will be added soon. check out the post on the artist need for logo. for more info on that.

As for trail runs. that is the way to gain membership. so if you are interested in joining contact me and i'll try to makke a get together for your trail readiness level in AZ or So. Cal. I'll also hopefully be in the washington area for a 4x trip in april or may. realize also anyone that has completed a trail run with me is eligible to become a member without requiring another run. if you've been a driver on a wheeling trail/trip with me you are eligable.

keeping you updated. and will continue to keep you updated.