Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

IMPREZA 98' help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*

Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2003 - 09:46 PM

hey, i have a 98 impreza i need a place in NY or websites those are good. where i can find performance parts and anything that will help my sub have a longer life(do they stop living?) like struts springs engine mods, its not an RS or an L its just a regular subaru 2.2 .also to make it go faster and more torque, cant have enough torque, and is there any way i can re-align, and balance the tires by myself or would i need a car lift...thank you for helpin me out.

#2 Guest_Legacy777_*

Guest_Legacy777_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2003 - 12:55 PM

Not sure where in NY you are, but Adam @ z1auto may be able to give you hand in some stuff www.z1auto.com

There are some rudimentary stuff to do some aligning yourself.......but you're better off just paying to have it done.

#3 Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*

Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2003 - 08:52 PM

thanks for that website but the problem is that i have a 2.2 and the site is talkin bout 2.5

#4 Guest_Legacy777_*

Guest_Legacy777_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2003 - 06:08 AM

Call Adam,

Website is very incomplete and has no reference to what parts he has or can get for your car. Plus, alot of the stuff for the 2.5 can be used on the 2.2.

#5 Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*

Guest_imprezaPASSIOn_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2003 - 09:39 PM

thanks once again, but these prices are a bit pricey whats up with that??? 800 for a body kit and other stuff was overpriced or is it me??

#6 Guest_remarcable_*

Guest_remarcable_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:27 PM

I doubt those high priced body kits will add any torque nor help with alignment. You might want to look into a larger rear sway bar and some sticky tires to start off with.

#7 Guest_Legacy777_*

Guest_Legacy777_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:19 AM

What are you looking for, engine mods, suspension mods, braking mods, body kits, ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users