Ultimate Subaru Message Board

soobie newb from OKC

Hello, my name's Charlie, and I'm the new owner of a red 99 Forrester with a SOHC 2.5. It's got 150k miles on it so far, and I hope to get at least that much more out of it. I noticed there are several people in my area on here, do any of you guys get together for some fun? I'm into RC offroad racing, fishing, camping, and just about anything that's funner than what I already had planned. I also noticed there are a few other RC guys on here, cool, I'm tired of being the only RC guy on every non RC forum I join.

I've had this about a week now, and somehow I've managed to resist the urge to drive to the closest ORV park to see what it will do. I did at least find a muddy spot at the local lake to make shure the AWD system works. She seems to be good to go.

If anyone around here's taking their Soobie to the ORV park, let me know. I'd definantly be interested in tagging along if I'm not already busy.