Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

SOCAL RUN to Hungry Valley May 22nd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 s'ko

s'ko

RIP

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:50 PM

COME ONE, COME ALL.....

Let's do a run at Hungry Valley.

So far I have three Soobs line up.

I will be going to scout the area on April. I anticipate the we will probably have the whole range of vehicles coming ranging from stock to off-road moded. I will keep that in mind when I scout out the area.

Who's up for it?

BW

#2 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:41 AM

if you go early may before the 11th and you go to ocitillo wells i might be able to show up and make an appearance. and do some wheeling with you. otherwise good luck! and wish i could. there's a trail out of the backside area of that hungry valley i want to try in the near future! i know a stocker won't make it but... i'll gather people up to go try it.

let me know if you can make out in early may to ocitillo wells or big bear area and if i get my car fixed i can go!! i'd love to be 4xing with soobs again!! it's been awhile.

#3 s'ko

s'ko

RIP

• Members
  • 1,722 posts
  • Los Angeles

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:44 PM

Will be scouting the area on the 24th.

For those of you who may not know... I am about to take the plunge and get engaged.

So May 22nd will be the day that I plan to ask her.

BW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users