Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4" lift on a 91 lego A/T

Markus56

Hey guys

Because being a full time student and having two jobs isnt enough, i decided to lift my daily driver, while at the same time, replacing my blown transmission.

Progress so far:

PICT0007.JPG

Got the front half done except for the strut towers and bracing, need to cut out the middle bits, the boss let me use the plasma cam to make the end pieces. Things are moving along nicely.

If you're doing much (if any) wheeling or hard driving, you probably want to weld braces between the blocks of the "anti-lift" (Tranverse links) I think there have been a few instances of them folding under stress in your current state.

Looks cool! Don't see many EJ series lifted cars. Looking forward to the progress. Keep it coming.

If you're doing much (if any) wheeling or hard driving, you probably want to weld braces between the blocks of the "anti-lift" (Tranverse links)

Very aware, it has bit me on previous builds. When i get more time and money, i will reinforce it.