Ultimate Subaru Message Board

restoring 83 wagon, need help please...

with the transfer of an 84 cruise system that came complete out of an 84 4 speed wagon. I transferred engine and interior wire harness, power windows and mirrors succesfully so far and have completed most of the pimped stereo system. I am about to install the crack free dash and have "dyed" most of the interior to a dark medium blue, not quite as dark as the original. I will be leaving the sky blue headliner and associated panels that color for contrast and I feel a light ceiling is key in keeping the cabin feeling roomy. Anyway, my brain is full of details and I can't seem to wrap my mind around jamming this cruise setup in. I guess I could do it later after installing the interior but I am hoping someone out there has some schematic or at least photos of how and where to put all these hoses and components in. I was foolish and didn't take photos of all of this before pulling it all 2 years ago (pre smart phone for me, duh!). 

On the flipside of this I have a TON of great parts as I have had 2 parts wagon's in the 6 years I have been doddling with this. I have made a 2 month effort of getting it done and am determined and close. As for parts they are mostly blue from great condition arm rests to a distributor(minus pick up coil I sold).