Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Have fun voting

I have owned many a Car, I do not know what it is about these First Gen. Brats. But I have wanted to give it a Name since I got it.

First running Car; 1970 Fiat 850 Sport Spyder (53 to 54 mpg)

Second; 1965 MGB  (Huge Stack of Reciepts in the Glove Box) Accidendtly learned to bring Her up on two Wheels on 90 degree corners to the left. Became Clockwork after that.

Third; 1964 MGB, nothing like the first,

Many an 80 to 200 dollar beater and I do mean many. (two that come to Mind, Volvo PV 544 Zero Brakes and a V8 64 Merc Comet Three on the Tree, Zero Brakes, E Brakes are a must have on Automatic

1964 Ranchero, 302 Four speed, speaker wire through the dash to pull for throttle(I was Young still)

1970 Olds 442 (Wicked)

A few 1965 Mustang Coupes. Love Them.

1969 Mustang Fastback (backwards at 95 banging 4th crossing an angled RR crossing on Fruit Valley road by Frito lay) Vancouver WA. Flattened the leading edge BF Goodrich TA Came out Unscathed, expected a Telephone Pole wrap on that one.

Honorable Mention 1983 Camaro Z28 Hugged the Road, Ended Her at South Sound Speedway, number 2 on Leaderboard at Lap 101 of a 300 lap Enduro at Portland Speedways 1/2 mile Dirt Track. lost a rod shortly after.

1969 SS 350 4 speed Twelve Bolt Posi Numbers matching, Camaro, Built the Engine, Straight Body No Bondo, two tiny rust holes in floorboards. Put her together could not drive Her without bringing Her rear around on corners. Parted Her out to pay Wifes Credit Cards, became an Ex after 21 years. Still angered over that one. Not Her, Losing the Car hehehe. Just kidding in a way, how could she leave her children no matter what age, our Son still lives with me

Many a 200 to 1200 dollar beater (Inflation what an Artificial Construct)

Many small and large Pickups.

Currently have a Sweet never Four Wheeled 84 Full size Jimmy.

My Subie, Rust Free 1980 Ugly as Sin primered black and a 1978 Typical Rust, Tight running Gear Nice Interior also a 1979 Cutting apart due to extensive Rust. Also have two spare Jimmys.

Power Star Tires on White spokes or Thunder City Tires on stock Rims.

My Son says to name it Max Power I like this one as these things are just Terrifying due to their Overwhelming Horsepower.

Starship Down would be my first thought, Captain She is Breaking up. I find myself always reaching for fifth gear, my list was only a partial one.

One Reason I might like Her is when You look at her right She is a Fat Bottom Girl, just not as much as a 69 Camaro or 69 Mustang fastback.

Edited by Wayne L Chipman