Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi from Arkansas

We bought our first Subaru, a '93 Legacy sedan, a couple of years ago and we like it. Actually my wife likes it better than I, I'm old and not as flexible anymore so getting in and out is rough on the hips and back. However once I'm in I love driving it especially since I got shifter bushings installed.

We have had had a few problems but considering the age and miles; not so bad. Currently I need to replace the front struts (replaced the rears this past spring) and fix a couple of irritating intermittent electical problems. One is the radio speakers, sometimes they work; sometimes they don't and the other is the heat and A/C blower has decided it will work whenever it wants to as well. I read a post from 2011 "Intermittent blower" and I think that will help me out a bunch but will take any tips I can get.

All in all I like the little beastie enough to consider looking for a wagon, Forester, or Outback to replace my aging Crown Vic police cruiser.