Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Figure it's time i let ya'll know..

i never did do an introductary thread so here is;

~I have been on subs for about 4 years, ever since my father started working at the nation's largest independent subaru shop (Super Rupair in Boulder CO) no surprized if you've had parts shipped from the manager of used parts, Joe, my dad, he did a lot of that. Now is a teacher of auto mechanics.

~Been around imports my entire life, Joe used to race mini-stocks and mini-mods in CO, SD, and MN. Mostly fabricated t-birds or volkwagens w/ celica engines in them.:headbang:

~My first car was a '92 legacy LS station wagon, only because the insurance was dirt cheap (older w/ all safety junk)

~Alternating RX and Brat now that i'm restoring the latter, it's going to be one awesome ride.:burnout:

~Other projects:

project Samuri, purchased a samuri and have plans to rhino line the interior and run the POS to the ground.

DB ELECTRICS challenge: with $800 worth of car (seeking an old nova SW) and $5000, we are to build a 12 second car. sponsored activity.

Cuda project: not really mine, but we're going to drag a '71 baracuda. I help w/ mechanical stuff (like a contractor)

~Going to school, trying to get into the air force academy. that's my life.

air force academy's too cold for me... cali school is where its at. then again, 60 degrees is too cold for me. im a wimp when it comes to cold.

cool that you got a mechanical background already, the only crap ive learned about cars so far is from this board, and of course, breaking my car and attempting to fix it. im the guy that's always askin dumb questions cuz i dont do my homework before i ask.

(insert official welcome here)

skeet