Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

I'd like to start up a Subie club in CT

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DRAGIN_*

Guest_DRAGIN_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 1999 - 02:56 PM

Anyone from the Connecticut area who's a subie wacko like myself who'd like to set up a little informal like club to share info, parts, mechanical knowledge and maybe get together for some light 4 wheelin? Let me know.

#2 Guest_quattronut_*

Guest_quattronut_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 1999 - 06:09 PM

I am in Central Jersey. Count me in.

#3 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 1999 - 08:22 PM

Yo Yankees or Red Sox??...Yanks down here!!! Check the marketplace homeboy!..I'm from Bridgeport,and I'm trying to get folks to come down to my shop in Milford this Sunday(31st),to help clean out my 85-89' parts,and show off thier rides. If you can make it let me know.Yo Quattronut,you able to make it Sunday?

#4 Guest_DRAGIN_*

Guest_DRAGIN_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 1999 - 06:38 AM

Talk to me about football or basketball and I'll give you some opinions. LOL! I'd be interested to know more about Sunday. Let me know exactly where and when. I haven't gotten my wagon registered yet. I'd interested in wagon wheels if you have any. I don't care how rusted. I'll just glass bead em and repaint em. Other than that, I don't think the car really needs anything at this point but I'm always open to ideas. :)

#5 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 1999 - 09:17 PM

Stay home you Commie!! just kidding.(doesn't like baseball,hmmm) What?You're not an oficial Subie owner yet?? Exit 40 off I-95,from NH take a left off the exit(Woodmont Rd.),head south past the Shell,Dunkin'Donuts,and turn left into the driveway of **230 Woodmont Rd.**,I'm around back of the 1st bldg.**Unit 41-C** ...open to new ideas eh?...bring your girlfriend LMF'nAoff!:)))))....all in fun dude,see ya!

#6 Guest_gordo_*

Guest_gordo_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 1999 - 09:35 PM

Hey DRAGIN, I knew I saw you somewhere before!!You the same Brewer on the NEClubDSM list???? I'm pretty much a lurker on that list, my '95 AWD Talon has a ways to go before I catch up with you guys!!! Later!!!

#7 Guest_DRAGIN_*

Guest_DRAGIN_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 1999 - 08:36 AM

small world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users