Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Sacramento Area Drive! June 26th.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:05 PM

We plan on meeting at 9AM on Sunday June 26th.

We'll be meeting at Sierra College Blvd & I-80 at 9am, departure no later than 9:15am.

From there we'll travel to Auburn and hit highway 49, then travel south to highway 193 where we'll head to Georgetown. Once we get to Georgetown we're going to get on Wentworth springs rd. and travel to Icehouse, where we can make it to highway 50.

If time permits, we may get off highway 50 in Placerville and travel south to Union Mine Road and continue south to highway 16 where we can then travel back to Sacramento via Sunrise Blvd.

Entire trip will be aprox 170 miles and we plan on stopping for lunch long the way.

Any subaru is welcome, but the trip is going to be pretty twisty up and downhill on some 2 lane highway through the mountains and woods. Currently we have my RX, a couple Turbo Legacy's and a Modified 2.5RS comming along.

Anyone interested in joining up with us, please send me a PM or reply here so we know to wait for you :)

-Brian

Posted Image

#2 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 25 June 2005 - 02:34 PM

Ok, its tomorrow. Anyone else going?

-Brian

#3 subieman

subieman

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • Sparks, NV

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:18 PM

Wow I did not see this until today. Sorry I can't make it, my ea81 would suck stacked up against all your turbo guys anyway. I'm gonna be in Grass Valley tomorrow. I'll look 30 miles south west and wave!

#4 georryan

georryan

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Roseville

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:45 AM

I say come along anyway :)

I'll be there. See you guys at 9. I got a guy from down the street coming, and he may pull a friend along as well.

-Ryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users