Ultimate Subaru Message Board

13" tire options for 4x4

I would appreciate some opinions on tires for my GL 4x4. The car is maximum stock height, stuck with the stock 13s right now. Anyone have recommendations for all-around tires? Sears, Les Schwab, Discount Tire M&Ss? I have skinny studs on it now for the winter, but will need some decent tires for all-around come spring, with some dirt, sand, and maybe snow use, too, plus the highway. Anyone have tires they love in that size to recommend? Not buying until spring...

Yes, would love the Peugeot 15", but will wait until some other stuff is done to the car first (like a carb)!

Thanks a bunch! :burnout:

I have some generic 185\80\R13 M+S tires on my GL wagon. These are the tallest tire I know of you can get for a 13" wheel. I've seen a similar no-name tire at Walmart for $29 per tire. They are a 50,000 mile tire. I quite like them for all around use.

Tracy

I would appreciate some opinions on tires for my GL 4x4. The car is maximum stock height, stuck with the stock 13s right now. Anyone have recommendations for all-around tires? Sears, Les Schwab, Discount Tire M&Ss? I have skinny studs on it now for the winter, but will need some decent tires for all-around come spring, with some dirt, sand, and maybe snow use, too, plus the highway. Anyone have tires they love in that size to recommend? Not buying until spring...

Yes, would love the Peugeot 15", but will wait until some other stuff is done to the car first (like a carb)!

Thanks a bunch! :burnout: