Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hi gross

:banana: well i got response from u !subaru master! hoo wahh heght. iam wanting like rallys, meets,fourwheelin championships,whats hot whats not eversince found this site its getin back into the com. i like usmb iwood like to meet subie fans here wnc or sc ashville all the state even when comes to owning a piece of classic time u want find people like u its like the rodrun in gattlinburg tenn people meet new people in a state where everybody has the same taste for hot rods usmb is the place 4 me (subaru):---means 5 companys united to make 1 so they could make a uniqe way transportation to outlast the compotition 4 yrs to come oh yeah iam jus a farmboy that is loves god, subaru,ford,family put to ya jus plain middle class grade a redneck who got a brat and a computer ...............

THE CHAMP IS HERE (U CANT SEE ME)

farmboy...got a place to hunt, send me a PM or email!

can't help you out with meets and such. not sure how many soobs there are in NC/SC...guess we'll find out who posts.

if you have a brat, post in the older generation forum. this is the newer generation, so brat and older soob owners may not look here.