Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No go in Reno this time around

Well, my wife and I have changed our plans for Reno slightly.

We're arriving late on Thursday, so we're just going to check in and sleep that night.

She's being a bum and doesn't want to leave the hotel on Friday... now normally I would be the first to volunteer to go someplace in a new city, but by the time I get there, I will have worked 10 consecutive days (including an 11 hour shift on Sunday), and be jet lagged... so I think this time around we're just going to be lazy on our trip and be bums.

And we leave pretty early on Saturday.

Next time I'm in town, we'll have to get together and do something... but not this time. Sorry, guys.

What are you coming to reno for? Too bad you dont have enough time to meet up with some of us. Like you said, there is always next time. :)

Wife's company's x-mas party. They did number crunching this year and apparently the cost of flying everyone down there and putting them up in the Silver Legacy (?) was about the same as having everyone drive up to Bow and stay at the Skagit...