Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Planning a Colorado Meet and Greet!

Guest tjdrury

Guest tjdrury

Let's all try to meet outside a little before 11:00. If anyone has problems and has to show up late ask for the "USMB group" to get with the rest of us. Can't wait to meet you all. This should be a good, small start to hopefully more fun events:D . Till then,

Guest Daves240

I guess I passed through here at the right time. I have a '86 XT turbo w/ 9.5:1 compression and a legacy turbo. It isn't running at the moment, I think the line coming out of the fuel tank is clogged. If anyone could help me out it would be great. I know its short notice but I just stopped by this board tonight to research my problem. I'm in Broomfield, if any on you are in the area email me at Dave933@aol.com, I check it often and I will reply back w/ my phone#. I will try and make it to the meet, but I might be in my 240sx, IF I don't get the XT fixed tomorrow...

David J.

'86 XT Turbo

'89 240sx

Guest xenongod

Just to let everybody know who is planning to come to the meet...I have made <strong>NON</strong>-guaranteed reservations at the restaurant under the name "<strong>USMB</strong>" for anywhere between 11am and noon...might have to just trickle in...no worries. So...see everyone tomorrow...I will arrive early to scope out the parking and so forth.:smokin: