Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I bought Ronald Reagan's Brat.

Guest Shackk

Guest Shackk

Ok. My wife let me. Actually, she almost made me do it. $5100.00 for a piece of history, and a great little vehicle to boot !

Turns out there's quite a story attached to the little red beast. Seems that the Brat was given to Ronald Reagan by Subaru of America. I'm working on finding out all of the details.

I will most likely be transferring the little piece of history to the Ronald Reagan Ranch Museum in Santa Barbara.

I'll find out all the details I can on it's past life and post it to the board.

Imagine that. Ronaldus Magnus in a Suby. Just proves how wonderful a man he truly is.

Shackk

Guest Syrinx

Right on Man! My wife and I were wondering if a board member might get it!!

Just goes to show one helluva Pres. had on helluva cool rig!

Kurt

Guest BattleAXeT6

More power to ya, I've been watching that one since it went up for sale. I was astonished to how much it went for. I would have bought stewart c's if I was gonna spend that much money, but then again u were buying it because of the owner, not the actual car. Awesome, Keep us informed with what u find out about it.

Guest Turbone

Way to go Shackk. Glad it was someone from the board, and I appreciate your donation to the Museum, thats real generous. Keep us posted on the story.

Rob

Guest x silvershad0w x

Wow, this is something you don't see every day. Congratulations on a very unique purchase! That is also an incredible thing to do, donating it to the museum. This should be archived, let it be known that Ronald Regan's Brat passed through the USMB. Cool.:cool:

Guest moosens

Check for Nancy's rolling papers under the ashtray.:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Better make sure all the seeds have been vacuumed out too.:eek::lol: